9620C IP Telephone Features
Avaya 9620 IP Telephones are specifically designed for the everyday telephone user – those who typically rely on multiple communications tools such as e-mail and IM, yet still require a high quality and intuitive telephone for voice communications.
An embedded speech recognition engine within the Avaya 9600 Series deskphones allows for dialing of contacts by simply speaking the person’s name. For those contact entries with more than one number (work, home), the user can specify “call John Smith at work” and the Avaya 9620 is intelligent enough to make it happen. For workers on the go, a USB stick can used to log in to a phone and store personal contacts. When the USB is inserted into an Avaya 9600 Series deskphone, it logs the user in and allows users to speech dial any of the up to 250 personal contacts supported by the phones.
With its dual position flip stand, the Avaya 9620 makes a smart-looking addition to any desk.
And keep in mind
Improved total cost of ownership: The Avaya 9620 supports a portfolio of telephone modules and adapters and accessories such as wideband headsets and an adapter to support Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth – allowing for flexible and cost-effective enhancements and investment protection.
Security and reliability: With enhanced protection against denial of service attacks and support for 802.1x, LLDP as well as improved VLAN separation, the 9620 delivers the high level of security and reliability that you’ve come to expect from Avaya.
• Backlit display – 3.45” diagonal QVGA quality gray-scale pixel based with adjustable display angle
• 9620C supports a ¼ VGA color display
• Full duplex speaker phone
• Ergonomic wideband hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
• Two message waiting indicators
• Flip-stand/dual position
• Wall mount kit available
• Four way navigation cluster button
• Four contextual softkey buttons
• Volume button (separate volume levels in the handset, speaker, and ringer)
• Avaya Menu button (browser, options and settings access)
• Message button (LED)
• Telephony application (hard button)
• Mute button (LED)
• Speaker button (LED)
• Headset button (LED)
• Contacts button
• Call log button (LED)
• Ethernet (10/100) line interface with secondary Ethernet interface
• PoE 802.3af compliant class 2 device (auxiliary power available)
• 9620L is PoE Class 1
• Adapter interface (except 9620L)
• USB interface – supports USB 1.1 compatible thumb drives for personal contacts (except 9620L)
• Headset Interface
Contacts application (250 entry) with hard button
• Call log (100-entry) with hard button/LED for missed call indication
• H.323 and SIP protocol support
• Standards-based G.722 wideband Codec and the following narrow band codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
• Support for the following languages: English, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana), Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian Cyrillic, and Hebrew
• Speech dialing languages include: US and UK English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Avaya Aura™ Communication Manager 3.0 or greater (3.1 or greater for 9620L and 9620C models)
• Local or Centralized Electrical Power – through PoE 802.3af switch, or local power supply
Ask Us Now